Cambodia travel e-Visa application portal for all passport holders.
The Cambodia Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation has launched e-Visa. This e-Visa makes it possible to apply for a visa before arrival to Cambodia, make payment online, and receive your visa via email. You can then print it out and present it upon arrival without needing to visit a Cambodian embassy,
Cambodia e-Visa Application Service
This website makes applying for a Cambodia e-Visa simple and secure. We offer secure PCI Compliant payment processing, application error checks, application liaison in the event of errors or clarification, 24 hour email response, and security compliant with EU Data Protection legislation for all visa applicants.
The e-Visa can be used on arrival at:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong)
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey)
- Bavet (Svay Rieng)
- And at exit at any major border crossing.
To apply you will need:
- A passport from a valid country (see below) with at least six (6) months validity at time of entry to Cambodia.
- A recent passport-size photo in digital format (JPEG or PNG format).
- A valid credit or debit card (Visa or MasterCard).
Disclaimer: Cambodia Visa Authority is a division of Visa Authority ltd. It is a separate company which acts as a visa and travel agent for travellers to Cambodia. You will be charged a total of $90 USD for your visa (this includes our online processing fee and the $40 Cambodian government various fees) It is possible to apply for a visa via the official government source instead of our website without an online processing fee. Please note that if you choose to apply there then we cannot assist you. Our fee includes the visa fee and our service fee.